RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Talking My new dozer, go ahead and laugh but it works.

This is my simple conversion of an old NYLINT dozer that has been under my work bench for a few years. It has a lot of rust some spots rusted all the way through some dents and it was missing the blade. I made a blade out of materials I had lying around and used a HI Tec 645MG servo to raise and lower the blade. I made some adaptors to bolt the rear drives to two 104 beetle motors. The esc is the original esc that came with my track loader but now that I know it works I will replace that piece of junk esc with a Sabertooth. Well enough chit chat here are some pics and a video of the dozer in the sand box. I think it did quite well in the test since this is really fine play sand and it rained a lot last night and some today so needless to say it was really wet and heavy. This dozer also has no added weight other than the motors, esc, servo, and battery so it is light compared to my Stahl dozer.

Here is the video. It may be boring but I had fun making it.

Click here for the video

Thanks for looking.
Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11