RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:54 AM

eurocharged is on a distinguished road
Default custom trailer builders

any custom trailer builder on here want to take on a project..

I am looking for someone to build 2 custom trailers, to haul a child around, it will be donated to a local childrens hospital for sick kids to put some smiles on their faces.

just let me know a price on roughly what it would cost

if anyone is interested in taking on this project, please let me know.

we have a small budget that was generously donated by local visitors to the hospital, that was used to purchase 2 1/14 tamiya MAN trucks.. and with the remaining $$ we would like to build custom trailers for these trucks.

If anyone here would like to help with this project please let me know, whether it is materials, knowledge or time..

I have tried to do some research on this, but to be honest i haven't found much regarding what i need to do in order to build this trailer..

so if anyone here is willing to help.. lets try to put some smiles on a kids face
Old 02-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Journeyman

woodhog is on a distinguished road
Default Re: custom trailer builders

travis which is a moderator on the forum,and izzy would be two great builders.izzy also is an engineer and has programs to design a trailer.Iulled my 3 yr old on a tamiya flat bed but it would need to be wider to prevent turning over
Old 02-06-2012, 12:03 PM

thanks for the reply..

this is exactly what we are looking for..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47CwdgwYDNk
Old 02-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough

Hi - the silver style is a lower cost and easier build. I see 6 axels - moderate suspension, cover skin, grab handles etc.

Are you wanting a fully detailed trailer or a base for you to add to.

Izzy
Old 02-06-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Hi - the silver style is a lower cost and easier build. I see 6 axels - moderate suspension, cover skin, grab handles etc.

Are you wanting a fully detailed trailer or a base for you to add to.

Izzy
pretty much exactly like the one in the video.. with the soft seat cushion too
Old 02-08-2012, 09:18 AM

Izzy, i have sent you a PM
Old 02-08-2012, 09:58 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough

Rules Rules Rules.
Rules- http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...5491#post35491

Half way down it says-
Buy/Sale/Trade
: All members to the forum are allowed viewable privileges to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum immediately upon registration. But a member must be registered for 3 months & have 50 posts before they're allowed to SELL anything on the forum. Just to be thorough, this means NO wanted or for sale/trade threads are to be posted anywhere else on the forum before or after you've gained access to the Buy/Sale/Trade forum!

Albeit, a new member under three months & 50 posts can not post to a seller's thread wanting to buy an item, said member's best course of action is to send a Personal Message to the Seller with questions or request to buy said item. However, feedback can not be left for either party in this type of transaction!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-08-2012, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossett View Post
Rules Rules Rules.
Rules- http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...5491#post35491

Half way down it says-
Buy/Sale/Trade
: All members to the forum are allowed viewable privileges to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum immediately upon registration. But a member must be registered for 3 months & have 50 posts before they're allowed to SELL anything on the forum. Just to be thorough, this means NO wanted or for sale/trade threads are to be posted anywhere else on the forum before or after you've gained access to the Buy/Sale/Trade forum!

Albeit, a new member under three months & 50 posts can not post to a seller's thread wanting to buy an item, said member's best course of action is to send a Personal Message to the Seller with questions or request to buy said item. However, feedback can not be left for either party in this type of transaction!
I'm sorry, i'm new to all this forum stuff, i'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say..

are you saying I should just contact Izzy through PM and not on this thread ?

and just so i understand... excuse my ignorance but "whats the point of that" i thought the main point of a forum is to share knowlegde and interest..am i not right
Old 02-08-2012, 11:06 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation

There is a time allotment necessary for the forum membership to get to know a new member to the forum so the membership can later decipher if a specific individual who is seeking service or sales is some one to be trusted or not.

Scammers don't usually stick around to make an effort to meet certain criteria before gaining access to other ppl's money or time.

It's really not a lot to ask, nor does it guarantee safe commerce within the forum for everyone, but it is an effort to help build a better community.

Joe
Old 02-08-2012, 12:11 PM

ahh ok.. well, i'm not here to scam

just trying to get help towards finishing up this truck project...