RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 03-26-2013, 10:46 AM

wingnut163 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MORPOWER pump & valve

its new why should he have to go get parts.
let the company do it. he paid good money for a new part.
being the broken parts were wrapped, i bet they over tighten it and just shipped it any way.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

Rob those fittings are great, you can tighten them with a wrench and not a pair of pliers. They are not necessary for pressure. The valve body is 1 3x4 x 1 3/4 x 2 1/4 and 2 5/8 with the servo approximately. The only problem you might have is the thread size if you change the fittings, I don't know. Ed
Old 03-26-2013, 03:31 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Ed , do they give you some setup directions with the valves ? I'm curious if they come precentered

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
Ed , do they give you some setup directions with the valves ? I'm curious if they come precentered
Steve I received no paperwork with my valve or pump regarding directions for setup or use. I'm guessing they think everyone knows how it works so they don't include it.

I also received an email from the company late last night apologizing for the damages and that they would send me out a complete new valve assembly today. The are sending a return postage with the other valve as well so no extra costs are on me. I'm sure they will have it here in the week or so as the other parts came in about that time.

I will keep everyone updated as time goes but this company and its customer service is absolutely top notch so far.

Tyler
Old 03-27-2013, 02:57 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNmayhem View Post
Steve I received no paperwork with my valve or pump regarding directions for setup or use. I'm guessing they think everyone knows how it works so they don't include it.

I also received an email from the company late last night apologizing for the damages and that they would send me out a complete new valve assembly today. The are sending a return postage with the other valve as well so no extra costs are on me. I'm sure they will have it here in the week or so as the other parts came in about that time.

I will keep everyone updated as time goes but this company and its customer service is absolutely top notch so far.

Tyler
well I'll know soon enough Thats good to hear

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:57 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

I just saw a schematic on Morpower site and they said you could use a 9.6 to 12 volt battery or 11.1 Lipo but for best use 9.6 battery. There system is a closed system you hook up the pump the valve fill the pump and system and run and fill again. Ed