RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2012, 07:45 AM

KW_W900L is on a distinguished road
Default candy purple KW W900A project

today I thought I might start documenting my build as this is my very first RC Truck that I,m very excited to start. first off i just completed the chassis, which I plan to stretch 6" that I,m still waiting to cut. Then for the mechanicle section of the build I so far have two HITECH servos, a DX6I with battries, the trailer light kit, and by mistake two truck electricle units now after some previous browsing are now invalid to me. So in the mean time I'll figure out how to sell those later and get a MFU .

Also!, Just yesterday I came across my sisters nail polishes(they were in the living room and I was cleaning up the house). After looking at the different colours of heavy metal flake's, Candy's and mettalic's, I really thought about doing my truck in a deep candy purple with lighter purple seminole, edged in hot pink, Using those nailpolshes . So after doing some research, I found that there were lots of model cars and trucks done in it in forums and stuff . Then I came accross a turtorial on how to do it (http://modelpaint.tripod.com/nailpolish101.htm ) . But before I even think about trying it down the road I wanna know what you guys think about it, just to be on the safe side.