RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 02-09-2012, 01:19 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is it just me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rc_farmer View Post
I have an issue with not being able to talk to a live person at times and having to do business strickly by email. This particular RC company has good RC parts but no phone support. Email answers are slow when I need spec's on their parts for a timely order. They were supposed to get phone supprt last year in the spring.....

Email out-of-office reply...I am in Germany at a toy fair, I will check my emails and get back with you asap.

Email reply "we are a small company and can't afford phone support"

If I am missing something here fellows, please let me know and moderator feel free to delete this post.
+++++ 1000000000,000000. You are spot on, I get an email saying my forklift is in stock and had to be paid for, I send the payment 5 min later, all smooth right...NO, 10 days later nothing shows up, I sent an email asking about my shipment and got (no joke) " We are Kinda busy, We'll send it as soon as we get to it...." Are you F$*#!{g kidding me??????? but yet I find my self stupid enough to still order from them, UNTIL, I found another supplier, I swear by that place now, super nice people, on the phone when you need them and I say from now on, No phone#, No deal.....
Old 02-09-2012, 08:36 PM

smart racer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
+++++ 1000000000,000000. You are spot on, I get an email saying my forklift is in stock and had to be paid for, I send the payment 5 min later, all smooth right...NO, 10 days later nothing shows up, I sent an email asking about my shipment and got (no joke) " We are Kinda busy, We'll send it as soon as we get to it...." Are you F$*#!{g kidding me??????? but yet I find my self stupid enough to still order from them, UNTIL, I found another supplier, I swear by that place now, super nice people, on the phone when you need them and I say from now on, No phone#, No deal.....
pm sent
Old 02-09-2012, 09:33 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road

Responded.