RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:12 PM
Craftsman

modelman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PC1800 Front Shovel (1/12)

I am also glad to see this build start. I am not a hydraulics guy but I will follow this all the way. Nice work so far. Post lots of pictures.
Old 11-24-2015, 12:36 AM
Apprentice

DADSGARAGE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelman View Post
I am also glad to see this build start. I am not a hydraulics guy but I will follow this all the way. Nice work so far. Post lots of pictures.
I'm glad to see this build start too.....lol......I'm with you on not being a hydraulics guy either so this means we can learn together, this is the first time for me making something like this with hydraulics so I do have some learning to do!!! It will be interesting using things that aren't really designed for what I want them to do.....should be fun LOL
I will try post lots of pics.....did I post enough pics of the 777 build?? I always think people don't want to see every little step in the build....if there is something you want to see more pics of just let me know, be glad to post them for you, I usually take to many pics anyway....
Old 11-24-2015, 12:45 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADSGARAGE View Post
I'm glad to see this build start too.....lol......I'm with you on not being a hydraulics guy either so this means we can learn together, this is the first time for me making something like this with hydraulics so I do have some learning to do!!! It will be interesting using things that aren't really designed for what I want them to do.....should be fun LOL
I will try post lots of pics.....did I post enough pics of the 777 build?? I always think people don't want to see every little step in the build....if there is something you want to see more pics of just let me know, be glad to post them for you, I usually take to many pics anyway....
We want to see every step! This place hasn't had enough scratch build pictures lately! Cooper can't carry the whole site on his own.lol