RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2018, 03:23 PM

Sarge261 is on a distinguished road
Default Newbie

Hello Folks,

I'm a newbie to the forum but not to the R/C world. I've had Tamiya RC cars and truck since I was a kid. I've always wanted a tractor trailer so I finally got around to spending the money and got a great deal on a grand hauler.

I haven't done much other than open the box and thumb through the instructions. I had a local hobby shop order me the multifunction control kit (P/N 56511), so when that arrives I need to have them set me up with a 6 channel control unit. I really cant wait to start the build and get my daughter involved in the hobby as well.

I look forward to reading up on what some of you all have done on the forums here, so any suggestion's are welcome as its been a while since Ive built an RC, and the first tractor for me.

Id like to get some more aggressive drive tires on it and add bearings before I start to build it. Anything else I should have that would be easier to do now I welcome the advice.

Thanks for the add,

Sarge