RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 02-11-2014, 06:13 PM

Fired up is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New member. Building D8

Here's a pic of hydraulics in tractor. Now it doesn't seen to arc when it's installed only when I have it out side tractor.

I have a new problem. Hmmm. Anyone getting annoyed with me yet. For some resin one of my valves is only working for one direction. When I first hooked it up it worked but after using it a little bit it stopped. I first though that a line may have been plugged or the piston I have taken everything apart and there is no plugs. I even took valve all apart to check it and it's not plugged. I thought that I might have valve together wrong and it's not the case. I am stumped. Could a crack in the valve cause something like this. Has anyone had issues like this? Help please.

Thanks patrick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (93.6 KB, 54 views)
Old 02-12-2014, 04:14 AM
Aussie Fabricator

titandigs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fired up View Post
Here's a pic of hydraulics in tractor. Now it doesn't seen to arc when it's installed only when I have it out side tractor.

I have a new problem. Hmmm. Anyone getting annoyed with me yet. For some resin one of my valves is only working for one direction. When I first hooked it up it worked but after using it a little bit it stopped. I first though that a line may have been plugged or the piston I have taken everything apart and there is no plugs. I even took valve all apart to check it and it's not plugged. I thought that I might have valve together wrong and it's not the case. I am stumped. Could a crack in the valve cause something like this. Has anyone had issues like this? Help please.

Thanks patrick
I would also have a look at the servo as I have had new servos fail, the gear would strip in one spot for no reason. I put another servo in and all was fine.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:37 AM

Well after a lot of frustration. I looked at it again and the servo was not working right. Thanks for the help I needed to step back and your suggestions were right on.
Thanks Patrick. Video coming soon.
Old 02-14-2014, 12:00 PM

heres off it pushing dirt for the first time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=py-rT9rvgTQ