RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Old 07-30-2020, 11:25 AM

pedrcri is on a distinguished road
Default Magom hydraulics for Huina 580

Hey everyone,

I am currently working on building this magom conversion for the Huina 580.

the question is I have 3 mixes on the radio. channel 6 is for the pump and set on a switch. my challenge is do I have to do any mixes or adjustments so that the pump runs at a specific rpm if I move 1 or more sticks at a time?

right now if I move 1 stick the pump runs at about 50% rpm. but as soon as I move another stick at the same time the pump runs up to about 100%. so the speed changes and messes with being smooth.

let me know if anyone has this setup and how there tx is setup. I am running the flysky FS-i6s
Old 08-06-2020, 10:13 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Magom hydraulics for Huina 580

All radios are basically the same when it comes to mixing... master - slave then + - values in correct order so pump motor turns correct direction to produce pressure... it’s here where you can lower values from 100 so pump doesn’t rev up.

I use Spektrum, I have boom up always rev whether mix on or off bc I need the speed & power to fill two cyls. Boom is on throttle ch, if I want different reactions for stick throw for different digging styles, I use throttle curve on a 3 pos.

With dual rates you can alter stick throw on rudder, aileron, eleveron using a 3pos & play with expo & offset to manipulate stick throw faster/slower.

I use a 3pos for rudder (house rotation) & combine aileron & elevron together on a different 3pos.

Joe