RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 11-26-2015, 01:20 PM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Premacon 960 SME Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
The Brixl is the 'top of the line' radio for functional models, popular in Germany for advanced modellers. There is now another option for a radio with the same convenient 3D sticks; Servonaut HS12. German made. More than enough channels for a excavator and most models, to nearly half the price of the Brixl.
What about he spectrum series transmitters? I am looking for somthing to replace my xl4200, chinese transmitter?
Old 11-26-2015, 05:20 PM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Premacon 960 SME Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
What about he spectrum series transmitters? I am looking for somthing to replace my xl4200, chinese transmitter?
Yeah, the Spectrum series, with at least 7 channels, would do the job too. There are many using them for excavators I guess. An advantage with the original xl4200 radio is one got those quite handy custom made handle bars for the track motor channels, and they are connected to potentiometers, not 3 way switches if I remember correctly, (that gets you just max speed/off drive of the tracks)
On the more expensive radios with the big 3D sticks on just twist them left/right, potentiometer, for operating the track engines. (If I was investing in a expensive machine as Premacon I guess I would evaluate going for a high end radio)