RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone here get migraines.

I have been dealing with them for about 15 yrs. and have had no real help in resolving them. I've tried diet change,food avoidance,caffeine, etc etc etc. I've had uncountable MRI's and ct scan done and other than seeing tons of scar tissue and a few scares with possible tumors nothing that could be of help. Every doc tries a different method and even a few who tried homeopathic routes all to no resolve.

To date I've had about 7-8 different meds to take once one starts to get rid of it, and 4 different preventitive meds to help from getting them all seem to work for a few months or less then bam migraine city,even with taking everything prescribed and OTC meds.while I stopped taking the prescribed stuff I still take vitamins and magnesium and vitamin B&D supplements which help a bit to ward them off but nothing if I do get one.

So I'm looking to see if anyone else has issues with this or suffers from them now and may be able to give some insight to what works for you or what you changed that helped. I'm just sick and tired of paying drs and neurooligists to do nothing. AARGH.......

Thanks for any input you guys can give or point me too

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.