RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 03-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 379 Pete

Ed how is this truck coming along or did it ever get finished? Like to see more!
Old 03-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

JAMMER is on a distinguished road

Claus I still have the hood and cab and sleeper with rivets in them. I also have a Shapeway 379 Pete and KW and I matched my fenders to the Shapeway and they are the same size. Right now I am putting rivets in the 379 Pete and making a back widow for it, would have been nice if it came with it. My plans are to make 3 axle frames for all the cabs. I will have a tri axle dump, and 2 tri axle tractors. I still have the dump trailer that I haven't done yet. What has been holding me up is the Cnc mill and lathe I now have. The mill I purchased all together but had problems and after a year and a half found out it was the computer it wasn't working with the mill controller and when I got another computer it worked fine. I converted the lathe my self to Cnc with a Cnc kit and a new motor and new bearings in the mill head. I still have to wire the VFD to the lathe and it should be working. So as you can see I have been A little busy. in April I am taking Tig welding classes nights, but that won't hold me up it should help. Right now it is to cold in the garage to work. And that my story and I am sticking with it. Ed
Old 05-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road

Ed, I have no idea how much time you have in these fenders but have you ever thought about making and selling them? They look beautiful!