RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Odds and Ends. > Die-Cast Conversions Tech.

Die-Cast Conversions Tech. The tricks of installing drive line and electrical components into die-cast models.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:06 PM

john is on a distinguished road
Default Re: He is at it again! 1:50 Dozer Conversion

small haul can i ask what you my think is a dumb question, but on the ebay page it says break off? i google searching got alot to read up on tonight haha
Old 09-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Craftsman

Rvjimd is on a distinguished road

Scott,

I think that is what I ordered! Oh, on a side note, do you have a build thread on one of your tonka trucks? I have a semi truck tractor that I want to convert. How did you do the steering and fwd?

John,

The speed controls sometimes have circuit in them that provide a brake function when you let up on the throttle. Something like that is usefull for a race car so when you dive into a corner and let up ub the throttle, it provides a bit of brake effect. This cam be programmable depending on the ESC.

Jim

Last edited by Rvjimd; 09-10-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvjimd View Post
Scott,

I think that is what I ordered! Oh, on a side note, do you have a build thread on one of your tonka trucks? I have a semi truck tractor that I want to convert. How did you do the steering and fwd?

John,

The speed controls sometimes have circuit in them that provide a brake function when you let up on the throttle. Something like that is usefull for a race car so when you dive into a corner and let up ub the throttle, it provides a bit of brake effect. This cam be programmable depending on the ESC.

Jim
Ha! We both posted at the same time. i am curious to hear how it works when you get it.

"No load is too Small"
Old 09-10-2013, 07:05 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

SmallHaul will become famous soon enoughSmallHaul will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by john View Post
small haul can i ask what you my think is a dumb question, but on the ebay page it says break off? i google searching got alot to read up on tonight haha
John, i wondered the same thing when i read that and messaged the seller to clarify if it has forward and reverse. He hasn't answered yet though.

Very good question actually.

"No load is too Small"