RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Updates to my king hauler, which now has a new name. KING OF BLING HAULER..lol

for some reason i see nothing that shows an rc video tab. I'm no computer expert but i sure aint no greenhorn with one......will work on it.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Updates to my king hauler, which now has a new name. KING OF BLING HAULER..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
for some reason i see nothing that shows an rc video tab. I'm no computer expert but i sure aint no greenhorn with one......will work on it.
You can not load a video directly to the forum. You will have to use a host site like YouTube or photo bucket then post the links here just like you do for pics form photo bucket or any other host site.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Old 04-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
You can not load a video directly to the forum. You will have to use a host site like YouTube or photo bucket then post the links here just like you do for pics form photo bucket or any other host site.

Travis
Thanks bud, I thought I was losin my mind why I couldn't figure it out. And you save me a bunch of grief, thanks again
Old 04-21-2012, 02:51 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

here she is after reassembly....

I want to thank everyone who use's this forum, it has been a great help to me. Just yesterday i was reading a few threads and discovered that the 5th wheel switch effects the power delivered to the motor through the MFU..... I had never bothered to install the switch originally because i thought it was for sound effects only. Seeing as my truck was all apart when i discovered this info, i took the time to install and to my amazement, it does make a difference! Thanks again guys!

So here is my chance to share some info / insight of my own..... If anyone out there is thinking bout buying a 4:1 gear reduction drive for their truck, go for it!...money well spent i say!
My truck can now be driven slow, smooth and with tons of torque. Can drive from a smooth to rough or bumpy surface without having to drastically change throttle position. And in the future, if i want all that crazy speed back, it's real eazy to remove unit and reinstall original driveline!......way, way in the future.No plans to do so but nice to know that no original parts are damaged or modified for installation.

So check out the video of " King of bling hauler " with new reduction drive...

http://youtu.be/Sa-_WSXhjtE

if you cant connect to link, my user name on youtube is kinghauler2012. Check out my vids.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:49 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough

looks cool! he chrome bodies are pretty neat.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Just so were all clear.... I never knew this would happen, check out the lighting effect under the chassis since I installed the 4:1 gearbox..... I like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-_W...e_gdata_player
Old 04-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Just so were all clear.... I never knew this would happen, check out the lighting effect under the chassis since I installed the 4:1 gearbox..... I like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-_W...e_gdata_player

thanks for the vid!!! Loved it!! i had to go to your youtube page to see the night one. now it makes me want to upload the 10+ vids of my truck to you tube... how are you liking the 4:1? is there a big difference? im on the fence of getting one
Old 05-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Default new parts for " Super Bling "

Hello everyone, after 14 days straight of 12 hr shifts, I'm back from the great white north....and I mean snow on the ground and ice on the lakes .Glad to be home for 14 glorious days off! The other nice part of this work rotation, I order parts for my truck before I leave for work.... and when I get home, the parts are here.
It's funny, I work for Caterpillar on large mining equipment for a living and when I get home, I work on my scale truck with all those microscopic screws and parts #$%#^.... I love every minute of it!!!!
Here's a few pics of my latest order. All aluminum front axle and rear suspension links from RC damper, and my beautiful air cleaners from PMD. Plus a new upgraded power plant for "Super bling". My labour of love starts.....tommorow, I need some sleep first...LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg parts.jpg (89.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (87.2 KB, 55 views)