RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 04-25-2017, 06:54 PM
Wannabe

Mustang46555 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD Lowboy

Quote:
"While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply threadlock to some of the hardware that is already installed."
This is very good advice. My test drive through the livingroom went well, however after giving it a work out at the Lebanon meet this past weekend I was amazed at what all came loose. I'm still happy with the trailer overall but checking all screws for tightness is a must.

Quote:
Thanks for the review, i need that for my rc4wd dozer, i wonder if it fits.
Shoot me the width and length of your RC4WD dozer if you want and I'll compare it to the trailer.
Old 07-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang46555 View Post
This is very good advice. My test drive through the livingroom went well, however after giving it a work out at the Lebanon meet this past weekend I was amazed at what all came loose. I'm still happy with the trailer overall but checking all screws for tightness is a must.

Shoot me the width and length of your RC4WD dozer if you want and I'll compare it to the trailer.
A while back I sent RC4WD an email asking if their dozer would fit on the trailer. I don't remember the measurements but it did fit however RC4WD told me you could not haul the dozer on the trailer because of the weight. I so not believe that is correct, there are youtube videos of people hauling much heavier things including children on the lowboy.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:06 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
A while back I sent RC4WD an email asking if their dozer would fit on the trailer. I don't remember the measurements but it did fit however RC4WD told me you could not haul the dozer on the trailer because of the weight. I so not believe that is correct, there are youtube videos of people hauling much heavier things including children on the lowboy.
If I was the dealer, I would say 'at your own risk' The big dozer is sure a heavy piece of metal, but the trailer looks solid. As a dealer they prossible says 'no can do' to be on the safe side if they are not quite sure, wanting to avoid replaying to emails like 'hey, my trailer just broke in half, but you said..xxxx..and yyy')
Old 07-23-2017, 10:49 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimrock View Post
If I was the dealer, I would say 'at your own risk' The big dozer is sure a heavy piece of metal, but the trailer looks solid. As a dealer they prossible says 'no can do' to be on the safe side if they are not quite sure, wanting to avoid replaying to emails like 'hey, my trailer just broke in half, but you said..xxxx..and yyy')
True that! In todays sue happy society, they've gotta (C.Y.O.A.), Cover Your Own @-s.