RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2012, 07:07 PM

izzzul is on a distinguished road
Default KOMATSU Excavator from Malaysia

Hello from Malaysia

Hi everyone!

My name is Azizul, and i've been visiting this webpage so often, as I'm a RC maniac too. Been reading a lot as to learn and understand all the tricks and lesson learnt from all of experts here.

About myself, working as an Engineering in a SEMICON facility here, but really fall in love in RC, specially Construction equipments..EXCAVATOR.

Not sure how to start and make post as to intro about my RC works, but i've create a BLOG as to keep all my pictures, happy viewing and comment there.

http://my-rc-page.blogspot.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Hello from Malaysia

Welcome Azizul we are glad to have you here. I went and checked out your blog and those are some nice machines you are working on.

Travis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your constr equip model construction shows great promise Azizul.

Per your excavator: your track drives look weak for such a heavy model of 40kg. At the very least you should have bigger bevel gears for greater gear surface mesh, the track sprocket drive axle should be housed within a cubed dimension for support on two points and both bevel gears properly shimmed to prevent seperating from each other.

And may I also recommend that you do not exceed 25bar to keep your hydraulic system intact. If you find your hyd power lacking, increase of your cylinder bore is much safer than higher pressure.

For me to post one your pictures here, (using Windows PC) I merely right click on picture, click properties, copy url & paste here in this forum using the image code [img] your pic url [/img Quote my post to see to see the link code fully.

Please feel free to start a thread of your const equip creations in this forum http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...isplay.php?f=6

Lil Giants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome aboard! Neat project's.

Doodlebug

Last edited by izzzul; 01-08-2012 at 07:09 PM.