RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2010, 12:31 PM
Biggus Ditchus

Default Ericas Trucks.

Thought would post some of "our" fleet, well not really our trucks they belong to the missus really.
Erica is my fiance and I have been lucky to find a lady that is as fanatical about RC as I am , she currently owns about 30 cars and trucks. She lets me drive them in return for keeping them running. Its not all great news with an other half that likes RC, my once expensive hobby is now even more expensive .

I thought I would post up some photos of her trucks, hope this is he right section, so far she has an Aeromax which she built and I painted (she chose the colours and scheme), Globe Liner (bought very cheaply), Scania 470 (I built and painted but she chose the colours and scheme) and Knight Hauler (my old truck I gave to her which I built and painted). She also has a box trailer, tanker trailer, 2 flat bed trailers and a bruder low loader. My wallet doesnt fair so well as she would like all Tamiyas trucks and she wants them all have to have the MFU too.

I know they dont compare to some of the amazing builds on here (Tamiya Cowboys trucks just blow me away) but we like them and enjoy running them. We have some plans for changes to a few and I need to start on the bruder low loader for her. Anyhow here are the photos (must get some better ones sometime.)