RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 11:26 AM

sandfarmer is on a distinguished road
Default Pics for Izzy (and all) to appreciate

I just KNEW I had these pics somewhere and finally ran across them last night! I have been wanting to show the Eagle to Izzy and show good examples of "B" models. The Blue one was my first semi tractor, we got it when I was 16 and it was a United van lines truck, white and yellow, these pics are when I had just freshly painted it blue when I was 18 years old and the truck was 20. (77 model w/350 Detroit/9 speed, no power steering) The other one is an 81' model Eagle and was purchased from my cousins, it was still over the road right up until we bought in in 1998. It was original paint, had chrome steel rears. 400 cummins and a 13 spd.

I sold the Blue one to a friend of mine who ran it in the ground and it drove itself to the salvage yard to end up in the truck crusher about 2006, I remember him taking it by the shop on the way to the salvage yard with blue haze of smoke trailing. I still run the 30 ft. Frame dump to this day. The Eagle I have lost track of, not sure of it's fate but it was local for a few years that I know of after I sold it in about 2004.