RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Art View Post
Lou, That was a good idea with that long butt painted to look like a beer can, gives a good reference for size. If you guys plan on having a gathering of model builders there on the Island and you allow "foreigners", I would try and make it. Talk to you later, Fred
LOL Hey Fred I have a couple dozen long butts sitting in my shop right now....gona have to get this thing together so i can get rid of the Empties...Been tossing around a possible meet at the duncan antique truck show in july..Long ways from now but would give a chance for some mainland guys to plan a trip and maybe get a truck together...Heard its a great show...we are gona try and make some contacts and see what we come up with...And we would be more then glad to have you there Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpusher9 View Post
Lou, you never seize to amaze me. That boom looks great and the grapple looks like you just shrunk the real one.
Joe . thanks a million...just trying to keep up to you lol... wish i had one nearby so i could crawl over and get greasey...some details you just cand find in pics

Hey Dean you never know ..maybe yo could drag Joe and martin up this way too...give you a chance to check out the VIME...been looking at their website and want to head over and check them out...Rob has been there and told me about it as well