RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Welcome New Members

Welcome New Members A place to introduce yourself to the membership.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2019, 09:33 PM

Rascall Hunter is on a distinguished road
Default Based in Alberta

Hi folks!
Belated "new member" post here - I first came to the forum and joined shortly after Joe/Lil Giants was on "youTube GOLD!" I don't remember how I first stumbled onto that show, but that and some of the videos of the European shows opened my eyes to the fact that my childhood dreams of "construction toys that *ACTUALLY WORK*" was in fact a reality.

As such, I have not yet acquired any; I am in the process of figuring out how to squeeze a little bit out of the monthly budget to get started, most likely with the likes of the Huina 1570/1573/1580 trio (dump truck, wheel loader, and excavator). Either that, or Bruder conversions.

Longer term visions are doing yard/garden work around my place with said equipment, and working on building heavier/larger versions, either from kits or scratch. The various threads on here are quite inspiring. "Bailey's Landscaping" just might show up as a thread on the Construction Sites and Companies forum...

Looking forward to more time digging around on here, and time digging in the yard.

All the best,

Reuben Bailey
Leduc, Alberta