RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Another Bruder Mack conversion

Thanks a lot guys. My original plan with this truck was to keep it as out of the box looking as possible and I think I have finally got it to work well enough to make me happy while still kinda looking that way. It does have a lot of power and seems to have OK traction even with the plastic tires. I've never owned a KH so I'm not sure how it would compare. When driving on the 3/4 crush rock in our driveway you can notice the rear tires slipping a little but I think it is mostly to do with the harsh ride of no springs and no flex in the tires. One day I would like to upgrade it with some proper tires but until I can find a cheap used set I will leave it this way. I want to improve the dump a little as the plastic "ram" and mounts flex a lot with weight in the box. Once I get that done it will be time to heap it up with the Volvo and test it out.

Reg