RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2015, 06:39 PM

mcCracken15 is on a distinguished road
Default please consider!

So me and my girly friend lobe RC period! We've been into crawling for a few years now And I sold my fancy crawler off I been building for years to fund my excavator project. Its been a year now and its almost done but after selling the crawler I only got enough to fu d so much. I had gotten laid off and couldn't get unemployment at all and it was the begging of DEC. Ruind Christmas for my boy daughter and my girlfriend. We've been scrap in by barley since. We even got kicked out of our place due to mold nowhere would rent cause I had no job and it was tuff. We've been barley getting by as is now were catch in up slowly the back child support hit and is taking everything I make at my current job I have only had for three months now. We just need to keep doing something cause were getting depressed. So I ask if anyone could help out by donating anything to make a 1/14 truck so I can have a project with the missis and my boy they both wanna get a truck so we can haul dirt. We need a few trailer axles and wheels and tires also just cheep plastic leftovers anything we can piece together to get a truck and dump trailer going. Anything please? And if anyone thinks I am pulling a fast one I will post our over due power bill for the last 4 months and my check Stubbs that show all the no no ey I get. And even if we can't come up with rent like I this k we can't I'll show the late notice. I just want a family project so we can be a family again and have something to do