RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 11-20-2014, 12:45 AM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Ya, I do a little of everything, I have a mx track on my place, just started trials couple of years back and really like that, also like to do enduros and hare scrambles. Use to race Stdium R/C truck's way back in the late 80's. Guess you could call me the jack of all trade's master of none. Now just learning from you guy's on the trucks and equipment, and just love it. I do still love riding, but I can tell my reflexes are slower from age, so can't school the youngsters that much anymore.
Old 11-20-2014, 01:37 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

You guy's need to stop talking about dirt bikes! I'm getting the urge lately to buy a new bike even though I haven't ridden much in the last three or four years(where has all my time gone?Hmm?)....Hearing others talk about it is not helping. I even groomed my MX track a couple of weeks back but then the weather turned cold and the ground froze before I could ride. The weather is warming up so I guess I will have no excuse not to put some laps in on my oldy! Too bad I'm so outta shape and fat.lol At 9K for a new bike I think my business needs to pick up before I rush out and buy a new bike!haha
Old 11-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP57 View Post
You guy's need to stop talking about dirt bikes! I'm getting the urge lately to buy a new bike even though I haven't ridden much in the last three or four years(where has all my time gone?Hmm?)....Hearing others talk about it is not helping. I even groomed my MX track a couple of weeks back but then the weather turned cold and the ground froze before I could ride. The weather is warming up so I guess I will have no excuse not to put some laps in on my oldy! Too bad I'm so outta shape and fat.lol At 9K for a new bike I think my business needs to pick up before I rush out and buy a new bike!haha
I hear ya!!! Bouncing off the dirt from 20 feet up just isn't as fun as it was when I was in my 20s. Lol!!!