RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Equipment Tech

Construction Equipment Tech Hydraulics, Electronics, General Engineering, ect in constr equip

Old 08-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Apprentice

jack van is on a distinguished road
Default my 870 rc4wd loader

so as some of you know i have the 870 loader since i ordered it in dec 17 it has move a total of 10 feet before i came to conclusion it was crap lol.here is a list of what has gone wrong.
1 radio problems (a) no 2 speeds for motion and hydraulic pump
2 hydraulic steering hoses blew of multiple times and 1 other fitting was leaking badly

so after 200 emails with rc4wd they agreed to have it sent back to them and they would fix it all and take videos of the repairs for me. Well after a month and a half they said it was fixed and getting returned to me lol NO VIDEO was taken but i was told it works great and they found another leak but they fixed it for me.So i get it back and it actually did work long enough for it to pop 2 more hydro lines under the cab from 1 of the 3 ways and another line from inside the machine well that burned out the motor for forward and reverse and efc for the hydro pump.
well long story i know sorry but now i think i have it finaly got almost everything fixed but 1 thing . last problem i have is the 3 wires from hydro pump which are red yellow and black wich go to the hobbywing skywalker 40a bec so problem i have is which colour wire from motor wire red black and yellow goes to what wire from bec

can any help hehe
Old 08-08-2018, 02:57 PM
Wannabe

thebigo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my 870 rc4wd loader

Doesn’t matter, hook them up whatever way you want, they are three phase for brushless motors. If it runs backwards then switch out one wire with another doesn’t matter which one, that will reverse the motor. It wont hurt anything if the pump runs the wrong way, it just wont pump anything.

David
Old 08-08-2018, 07:40 PM
Apprentice

ah you are the man wow i wish you worked for rc4wd sent the machine to them and it came back with more leaks which burnt out the motor lol
Old 08-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Apprentice

liftmys10 is on a distinguished road

Sounds like you need to lower the psi thru the pressure relief valve. It might be set too high causing hoses to pop off?
I'm surprised you had to go thru all that trouble. I also bought mine the same time as you and havent had any issues. I did however lower my pressure relief valve and the speed of the pump. I only did that just to feel more scale in power and speed.

Last edited by liftmys10; 08-10-2018 at 08:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:15 AM
Apprentice

yes i will do that soon as i actually get it working lol still lots on the list motor seems jammed ? and hydro pump 1 wire needs to be re soldered never get anything from rc4wd all crap