RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:05 PM

Iron Art is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Another Tigercat...

Rcp57. Hot Dog!! A Tigercat skidder,They are great machine and it will be neat to see it powered up and moving a turn or two of logs. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the finished model. Fred
Old 02-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Art View Post
Rcp57. Hot Dog!! A Tigercat skidder,They are great machine and it will be neat to see it powered up and moving a turn or two of logs. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the finished model. Fred
Thanks Fred, I haven't been able to find as many specs on the D models as I would like but I think I can fudge the rest. Did you find much info when you built yours? I even emailed Tigercat but got no response... maybe that was a good thing? There is a 630B working behind my house right now and I went and took measurements of the cab, ect last weekend but the rest of the machine is entirely different so it wasn't much help. I can't find a picture or drawing that I can scale to get the correct width of the hood/radiator so I think I'll just make an educated guess.

thanks again for lookin guys!
Old 02-24-2012, 04:24 PM

Iron Art is on a distinguished road

RCP 57, I used the Tigercat web site for most of the specs. I had the same results as you trying to deal with them directly but after the fact they were a cut above using the completed model in their company magazine. They are good people and most likly quite busy. Your best shot at getting it right is the 1to1 behind your house. You no doubt looked at the Tigercat website but I will enclose the link. Fred
http://www.tigercat.com/images/stori...-specPRINT.pdf
Old 02-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys, I've spent more time than I'd like to admit google searching pictures... some of them were even for the 630D. I found a few pics, two brochures and a couple videos of the D models so I think I can make it reasonable but I would just like more. You can never have enough info!

I'm glad to hear that the people from Tigercat are OK with this stuff. I thought they would be better than Cat because they actually have a downloadable link for the correct Tigercat logo's and colors on their site. I think Cat has all of their stuff "protected" don't they? Don't you automaticly go to jail if you build a Cat model? Oh Sh!t... here come the cops...

Reg