RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Wannabe

CorbettTrailers is on a distinguished road
Default King Hauler Two Tone

Hi Everyone. Almost finished my King. Got an idea to do a two tone. Looks ok on the passenger side but the drivers side I didn't line up the masking right and missed a few spots around the fender. Didn't notice til I pulled off the tape. Was gonna clear coat it too, but I'm not happy with it. Instead of wasting a can of clear coat I'll get another body and try again.

Paint is Flame Red and Dark Cherry Pearl. The Dark Cherry Pearl is a neat color with the right light and in person.
I'll be working on my trailers next and posting some pics so don't forget to check back.
John
ECMT Members: Join your Group. Go to your username in the top right corner of the page and click on it. When your profile opens go down to group memberships, Click on East Coast Mini Truckers, The social group will open and scroll down And in the middle it you will see "Join Group" Click on it and then confirm that you REALLY wanna join.
[SIZE="2"]
Old 02-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: King Hauler Two Tone

Nice looking King. I like the two tone look and placement of colors!!
Old 02-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Wannabe

Thank you. If I get alot of good comments, maybe I'll just touch it up and clear coat it. The cherry Pearl looks really nice in person. Pictures don't do it justice. It was taken with my Cell phone.
ECMT Members: Join your Group. Go to your username in the top right corner of the page and click on it. When your profile opens go down to group memberships, Click on East Coast Mini Truckers, The social group will open and scroll down And in the middle it you will see "Join Group" Click on it and then confirm that you REALLY wanna join.
[SIZE="2"]
Old 02-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really like the two-tone, very sharp. Now I also think if you just touch up the paint, clear coat, you'll be good to go.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
Old 02-10-2012, 07:30 PM
Craftsman

Diesel Demond is on a distinguished road

great looking truck!

Flat bedders do it with chains and straps,but now im yanking 53's
Old 02-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Wannabe

Got some aluminum to stretch my trailer. While I'm waiting on some parts I decided to finish one of them so I could pull my 2 year old around the house. But this is what I have so far. Seems the trailer itself will be as long as a stock King Hauler AND flatbed trailer. Lol! Luckily we have a plasma cutter at the shop so I have cutting to do before I install the new chassis frames. Got a good start to be done for the March meet. Hope you guys like the pics.

[SIZE="2"]
Old 02-11-2012, 05:15 PM
HillBilly Home Boyeee. WAZZZUP!

gun is on a distinguished road

is it just me or does this truck have some of Freddy's look to it ? ( no visor ) lol but the truck looks sharp!!
Old 02-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Wannabe

Um. . . . . Not sure but you can blame Rod for the (No Visor). I'm patiently awaiting his polished visor. So I figured it would be best not to do anything in that area yet.
[SIZE="2"]
Old 03-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Wannabe

Slowly but surely my King Hauler is taking shape. Had a order for LED's and the company messed up and sent me half of what I ordered. Next will be trailer parking lights.

Thanks for Looking.
[SIZE="2"]
Old 03-02-2012, 01:40 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road

looks good always been a big fan of the 2 tone paint scheme
Old 04-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Green Horn

Dairyland Trucker is an unknown quantity at this point

Truck looks great and you did a great job extending the trailer out from its original length..
Old 04-07-2012, 04:14 AM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road

I love the two tone on it! Looks sharp. How long is your flat bed now? The one I got behind my globe is 43" looks about the same length as yours. Love the way they turned out!