RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:50 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up RC4WD New line of trailers

I had seen the triaxel low loader flatbeds they released, but I was just on rc4wd.com last night and it seems the launched much more of their trailer line, they have a tri-axel dryvan,a tri-axel curtain side, and three different dump trailers including the hydraulic operating one. The trailers are kinda expensive in my opinion. They also look a little to euro for the classic American style trucks most of us here build. But I'm sure with a little modifying the dryvan could look like a spread axel 48' utility. Im just glad to see this side of scale hobbyists receiving a little love from a large scale rc company. Check em out guys.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:02 AM
On Leave

Cossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the roughCossett is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: RC4WD New line of trailers

Hi bricknick, don't want to disappoint you but they are carson trailers http://www.carson-modelsport.com/en/...s/trailers.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:48 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD New line of trailers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossett View Post
Hi bricknick, don't want to disappoint you but they are carson trailers http://www.carson-modelsport.com/en/...s/trailers.htm
Yea i figured some one else was making them for rc4wd, but I didn't realize they were Carson trailers. Could explain the euro look of them. LoL