RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2011, 05:23 PM
Wannabe

mazdaparts will become famous soon enoughmazdaparts will become famous soon enough
Default Too funny not to share

Background of the story: I work at a Mazda dealership in Missouri. We (the employees) decided to grill hotdogs for lunch today. Everyone chipped in I grilled and we all had our fill of hotdogs. We had a few left over.

The story: We had a disgruntled customer come in today. He was a little upset that back in april we replaced outer tie rod ends and performed an alignment. One month after that he wanted his shocks and struts replaced necessitating another alignment. He wanted money back on one of the alignments. The service manager decided to give him a free oil change to smooth things over. He argued a little more wanting more since the oil change is only $30 and the alignment is $75. Being a funny guy I intercomed the service manager and said "give him the last 2 hotdogs." I walk to the back giggling to myself. A minute later the service writer comes back laughing his butt off asking where the hotdogs are. Apparently the service manager offered him 1 free oil change and 2 hotdogs with chips. Customer agreed. The rest of the day we relived it even coming up with a how many hotdog vs. disgruntled customer threat level. We even coined the phrase "Never underestimate the power of the wiener." I think I'm gonna get some tshirts made up.