RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 07-03-2017, 02:39 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Steve, no hyds included with original 4206 kit.

Indeed Frizzen, move a lot of dirt per hour with this rig... but having issues with brushless motors in the tractor vs brushed motors in the trl, only at full throttle can I get them to work smoothly together... sometimes

I was going to switch tractor to brushed, but the axle housings are too narrow for the longer brushed motor/gearhead... would rather have all brushed b/c then it will travel 20% faster & one 2x25 Sabertooth will control all 8 wheel motors vs trying to sync 8 individual escs/brushless wheel motors... currently only have one extra B50 axle for brushed motors, of course ...just be a matter of having to drill & tap the B50 axle housing to bolt it into the narrower 4206 body. The tires will stick out a 1/4 inch more each side... ahhh, aint scratchbuilding fun?!

Your million dollar idea Jim, good luck with it

Joe
Old 07-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Bo Wallen is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Hey Joe !
This is really fun to watch how you ditch the smaller units for the mega machines. but still in the right size of our " Hobby size sort of scale "
Crunch Crunch........The size of your real world day to day work might play into your Smaller scale world.......which makes me feel your coming down to Cabin Fever really soon in your own tunnel. Is that true Joe ? Please Please !
I'll meet you half ways. lol.