RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2014, 02:04 AM

540-MAN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My new Knight Hauler/Freightliner

Hi everyone I'm back again to give you all updates. Now the update is I had plans of changing my knight hauler in to a freightliner but that's not going to happen as I fixed the problem of it shutting itself down. The truck has been now sold as a person offered to buy it from me so I sold it to them.

As much I didn't like the new freightliner that has just been released from tamiya I have desided to go and buy one. I looked at them long enough and it is slowly growing on me a little. All I have to do is make a few little changes and I'll start liking it more and more. I have to wait for a couple of weeks for it to get to me though so there won't be any starting photos just yet. I wishing it would hurry up though of getting delivered because I'm really starting to get bored looking at the idiot box (TV).

So that's the updates at the moment I will be posting the progress photos in this thread saves starting a new one.