RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 12-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Something of interest????

Quote:
I have to agree with RCT. It might have cost that much to put together, but that is not the kind of price a second, or third hand, truck market will support. My guess....it might be worth half that, used. No one gets rich selling these models!
I never said it was a GREAT BUY, I just pointed out that your not getting short changed in the deal

It is unfortunate that this guy paid $1800 for it to start with, but it was never worth that much. He was ripped and just wants some of his money back.

I figure that it's worth about $1200 (ride included in the states) at best, for everything offered in the condition shown in the photo's

As always, Buyer Beware

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."
Old 12-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Something of interest????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker View Post
I never said it was a GREAT BUY, I just pointed out that your not getting short changed in the deal

It is unfortunate that this guy paid $1800 for it to start with, but it was never worth that much. He was ripped and just wants some of his money back.

I figure that it's worth about $1200 (ride included in the states) at best, for everything offered in the condition shown in the photo's

As always, Buyer Beware

- RCT
I didn't say that either, nor did I mean to imply one way or the other! Just commented that I don't think the market will support what he wants to get for that truck. Like they say....I know, that you, that I know, I didn't say it was a good buy either.