RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:05 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 990 cat loader (WORKING)

Thanks Reg , you do a fine job your self . I got that VMC to help with the parts I make for ppl , if it wasn't for that , I'd be building the same way you are with manual machines . I spent some stick time today with the loader . A lot of the probs I have is the transition from real machine control to the radio . I'm gettin it though . no vids though I gotta fig. why the h3!! it takes so long to upload anything anymore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
Thanks Reg , you do a fine job your self . I got that VMC to help with the parts I make for ppl , if it wasn't for that , I'd be building the same way you are with manual machines . I spent some stick time today with the loader . A lot of the probs I have is the transition from real machine control to the radio . I'm gettin it though . no vids though I gotta fig. why the h3!! it takes so long to upload anything anymore
I have problems controlling my 955 for the same reasons, but the excavator is much easier. I have it set up with cat style controls just like my Kubota mini so as long as it's not facing me I'm not too bad... I guess if a person ran the models as much as the real machines(cough, Joe) it would probably help a fair bit.

Keep up the good work!

Reg
Old 07-26-2012, 08:38 PM

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

As you all know , I haven't been happy with the tires available to us . Sooo I've been doodling in Acad for a bit this is what I came up with .

I already got the mold halves drawn but vismill will not load them up for some reason might be way to complex for a cheap cam program Or I got to upgrade to pro

I'm going to make some kind of home made injection molder still trying to werk it out in my head werse case I'll just pour them like Tom did with his triple 7

Back to werk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator

Stepside will become famous soon enough

I just emailed you regarding the moldings!

Old 07-26-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepside View Post
I just emailed you regarding the moldings!
emailed you back