RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 07-20-2014, 10:10 PM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Kenworth T880-Aluminum cab

Steve - more and more catalog companies are stating in stock but what it actually means is direct ship from manufacturer. Acme taps are this way - McMaster had to have tap built even though it said "in stock"

Chin up old man - business is changing around here .....not necessarily for the better though.
Old 07-20-2014, 10:18 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Kenworth T880-Aluminum cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Steve - more and more catalog companies are stating in stock but what it actually means is direct ship from manufacturer. Acme taps are this way - McMaster had to have tap built even though it said "in stock"

Chin up old man - business is changing around here .....not necessarily for the better though.
well todays issues what I get for werkin straight through the night I only use MSC if I have to any more like a friday night emergency call in before 4 and pick up at the dock 30min away. I like my lil guys , they're nice on the pocket and good stuff just takes week max to get .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.