RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Angry Re: RC4WD redeems their self from bad customer service!!!

Here is the email correspondence and you can see why this is getting frustrating. This guy Mike can't get it through his head why I opened a pay pal dispute and I did it about a week after the first message and they had not yet responded to my email and the fact that I closed it when I received the missing item.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 5:27 PM, Travis Biddle wrote:

Message body

Hi my name is Travis Biddle and I recently placed an order #27723. I opened it to check it and one of the R2 2speed transmissions was not in the box. The order shows 2 and doesn't say anything about a back order.

Thanks
Travis Biddle

To: Travis Biddle
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2011 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: Missing item from order

Hello Travis,
Sorry about the late reply. We have been very busy with the holiday in full swing. We apologize for the missing part. We will get that sent Priority mail tomorrow out to you and email you the tracking.
I hope you have a safe holiday.

Thanks
Tom

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Travis Biddle wrote:

I received two emails from RC4WD yesterday that were exactly the same and they were both the email that I was sent when the original order shipped and has the original tracking number not a new one.

Travis

Sent: Friday, December 9, 2011 8:09 PM

Did you check the customer comments at the bottom?
Shipped 1x Z-U0016 USPS
Tracking#: 9405510200830233762262

Thanks
Tom

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Travis Biddle wrote:

Thanks for the reply and now that you pointed it out I see it at the top right hand side. All I seen was the original at the top of the page highlighted in blue.

Travis

Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 4:37 AM

Hi Travis,
How come you started a paypal complain?
-Mike

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Travis Biddle wrote:

One week after I got my order and sent RC4WD an email and did not get a response I opened a claim with pay pal. The same thing anybody would do if they received an order missing parts and had not received a reply to an email that had been sent a week before. It was not till one of your drivers seen the thread I had posted, was I contacted. Once I had the missing item I closed the dispute which you would know if you read all of your emails. Why is it that no one contacted me when I opened the dispute? When the only way to contact you is by email (no phone number) and you don't reply it really frustrates customers. Now 3 different people have used your email address to send messages Mike, Tom, and RC4WD Support Team so it doesn't seem to me that all of your emails are getting read or there is a breakdown in communication with those who are reading it.

Travis Biddle

Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:51 PM

Hi Travis,
Tom took care you and gave you the tracking #.
I am emailing you because I am asking you why you still started a dispute.
We replied every single emails you send us.
-Mike

Sent: Thursday, December 15 2011 7:50 PM

I opened the dispute on week after I sent you an email telling you I had a missing item and no one had contacted me. On Saturday Dec 10 when I received the missing Item I closed the dispute which is what I told you last night and Pay pal sent both you and me an email saying it was closed. You did not respond to any emails till John from PA contacted me and offered to help since I had not gotten a response.

Travis Biddle

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11