RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

The lowboy look's good hooked up to "BLACK PASSION". You and Susan should be proud, beautiful truck.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
Old 03-18-2013, 12:50 AM
Apprentice

Mama Sue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
The lowboy look's good hooked up to "BLACK PASSION". You and Susan should be proud, beautiful truck.

Big John
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Great video Mario! The lowboy and truck are a very good combination together! I love watching the rear suspension soak up the uneven carpet to floor transition.

Now, do something about that VCR blinking 12:00 in the video! Ha ha.
Thanks Big John. Mario gets all the credit. I just picked what I wanted and he is seeing to the details. LOL .I have to agree it's beautiful.

Espeefan from what I hear, my trailer is going to look even better hooked up than any trailer we currently have. Didn't look close enough in the video but the receiver should've been blinking "muting"... LOL

The build is coming to an end which will mean, playtime. Hopefully Mother Nature will allow.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone. Need to pic your brains...... You may notice the cab marker lights are brighter than the sleeper lights ( some is camera glare but they are bright) compared to the sleeper which are more of a "soft" look led. I would hate to have to replace and redo the lights and trying to come up with options on how to possibly mellow the lights out.??

My first thought is candle wax perhaps? I figured if it doesn't work, at least it's not permanent and can be cleaned out? Maybe a dab of paint? What color to use?
The lights are recessed quite a bit on the plates and not a flush or protruding mount. There is depth , maybe 3-4mm.

Any help is always appreciated and thanks everyone for all your comments and support through this build, it's been a great experience

Mario

Last edited by Supermario; 03-18-2013 at 02:12 PM.