RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2012, 11:27 PM

Trucker47 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Let The Build Begin!

Haha yea the boom is a beast! I got it almost finished all it needs now is to have the final drill sizes drilled at all the center drill spots but ill do that when i get all my hardware figured out. Surprisingly the boom weighs only 1.12 lbs (515g)

Thanks chaseracer! I really appreciate it, But just remeber skills are only part of it if you've got patience it really helps i've screwed up more than a few parts cause i want it done now hahah.

Heres another update the boom is pretty well finished and the front end will be welded together tomorrow as i got the pieces water jet cut from a local shop ( http://www.a2zwaterjet.com/) great guys to deal with! And we got a new cooling system which should be coming this week and i hope we get the co-axial indicator to finish off the wheels! I also ordered some gearhead motors so i will be starting the axles once the wheels are done. Heres some pics for you guys, its finally looking like a loader!!

Thanks for lookin!
Chris