RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2013, 04:48 AM

onestepbehind is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WT* is wrong with people

Quote:
Originally Posted by scalelover View Post
So yesterday after a hard days work, I walk out to my car to find the door partially open and all my stuff from my console and glove box all over my car. I immediately know what happened and am instantly furious and pissed and annoyed. Then it kind of turns into more of a sadness because it hits me that someone was never given the chance to understand how things in life work. Someone won't know that true hard work is more rewarding than getting something for nothing. Instead of knowing that they will just continue down the wrong path until they either hit bottom or someone helps them to realize that it is not easier doing it the wrong way.....

Anyway Back to the story:

Some little punk A*^ Bi*^h decided they didnt need to work for their own things so they'd take mine. It wasn't much that was missing, some loose change, lottery ticket,pack of smokes, and a bottle of medication. All replaceable items but enough to really piss me off. I wish I would have caught the person in act, well prob not because I would have killed them.

To Me it seems like something a kid would do to get some quick cash or free stuff, so again WT* is wrong with society in general that parents or family can't or don't instill manners and morals into their children anymore? I was taught right and wrong as a kid, my kids know right and wrong, and I'm sure most of you guys and gals do to.

I just don't understand why people don't give a flying f*^+ anymore. Life ain't easy and its not free and not everyone is a winner. Man up people and take responsibility and teach your kids something that truly matters

--Dan
this is upsetting to me because its becoming more and more common. im sorry to hear that. it makes me pretty mad that people cant just leave whats not theirs alone. up till about 3 months ago i used to leave the keys to my trucks in the ignition and nobody would bother it. My buddy does the same thing but he got the dvd player that comes out of the dash stolen. did i say does? i mean did. but totally agree with you 100%
As in a couple other posts i saw that there should be other activities for younger kids to do, there was a couple in the next township over from me trying to open a under 21 club for where younger kids have nothing to do can go to and have dances and other games to play...... the township denied it! and we wonder why kids are getting in trouble.

Last edited by onestepbehind; 03-17-2013 at 04:53 AM.