RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 12-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Journeyman

woodhog is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Hey Mario, Izzy had a belt made for my belt trailer that is continuous and is vulcanized so it doesn't have a seam and its a real nice . Give him a holler it will work perfect and can be made any length
Old 12-11-2014, 09:57 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodhog View Post
Hey Mario, Izzy had a belt made for my belt trailer that is continuous and is vulcanized so it doesn't have a seam and its a real nice . Give him a holler it will work perfect and can be made any length
Thanks for the info Chris . i haven't talked to Izzy since he built our tri axle end dump trailer. Only seems appropriate to ask him for help building something to load his trailer

In the meantime I got a chance to start cutting this tire tube. I cut the valve stem out and trimmed the stem layer down and now can use the inner circumference for a belt. It's a little shorter than 4ft but will work great to test things out.

First cut to make things easier to handle...

its 4" wide now as I followed the centreline visible mold lines. Final cut next I think will be 2 3/4.

As you can see by the smiley face strip you don't have to go very far off centreline and things get unusable.