RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > Freddygeardrive you are remembered. > FreddyGearDrive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: In honor of Freddygeardrive.

He has truly inspired more people than anyone of us could imagine. Many did not know him personally but you can see they felt the same touch as those of us who did.

He was a mentor, and without him even knowing exactly what he meant to some or how he was doing it, he helped a lot of people. for me personally he got me through some of the toughest times I've ever been through, just seeing his work was inspiring enough to keep me focused on something that wasn't walking me down the path to death. Being able to have an outlet that wasn't destroying everything else around. A few short talks with him and not a mention as to what was happening, you could tell he understood. His talks meant something wether it was on the subject or not it was always with the time.

He'd help anyone out with answers or info to lead you to what you needed and just had some nice *** parts. To him There was no build that was bad,or not detailed enough or crappy, you could be a complete greenhorn and have a box stock truck but if it was what you liked it was a good job.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.