RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Announcements from head quarters

Announcements from head quarters When everyone needs to know here is were you will find it..

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 07:39 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Unhappy Steve Ingraham IHB

I just want to say how much Steve will be missed by his family and friends.He brought a lot to this hobby and was a good friend to all. Steve had been fighting the flu and it got complicated with pneumonia which led to his passing. Steve’s family does appreciate your sympathy and condolences in their time of sadness.

We would also like to let everyone know a few things to answer some questions. Help has been offered to the family but they refused and insisted that they would be fine. There are no parts left to be sold, at the time of Steve’s passing there was no inventory. Steve’s models will be kept by his children and there will be none for sale. To respect the family’s privacy if you have any questions please feel free to PM me and I will do my best to answer them.

Thanks
RC TRUCK AND CONSTRUTION ADMIN

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11
Closed Thread