RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2013, 01:49 AM
Journeyman

Lmackattack is on a distinguished road
Default Globeliner

Bought this off eBay last week.

Came ready to run Wich is odd because I like to build.its half the fun! But this was such a good deal I could not pass on it.

100% stock and not a scratch on it or under it. Was only missing the horns and they forgot to add a few bushings in the diffs but I fixed that. A misplaced snap ring in the trans was also found and corrected.

I ran it stock for the first few days then started modding it tonight. Here is what I did so far

I removed the roo bar so it will get over a crack in the sidewalk. looked cool. But.....it was way to low.Added rc4wd roady tires and budd wheels. Installed / fabracated tubes for dual air intakes. Added a horn. Adjusted my steering tie rod to get more cut. Removed front axel,rear rear axel shocks and the axel stops for improved articulation. Rc4wd 7tooth pinion. Put a used 5th wheel on that is set further forward of my tandem centers to improve turning. Rear rear axel is locked for better traction.

My plans are to find some king rails and put a nice mid range stretch to it. I may push the front axel forward if I can make the body work without having to repaint it? Want to put a roof spoiler on and install lights.

Thanks for looking

as deliverd

Last edited by Lmackattack; 05-17-2013 at 01:55 AM.