RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2012, 02:43 PM

Bigg Redd is on a distinguished road
Default Bigg Redd Pics

[IMG'http://s1048.photobucket.com/albums/s379/oracle2066/?action=view&current=BiggRedd020.jpg;/IMG]

I have only about 3000 hrs run time since Big Red was built in 1998 by Ric. I'm looking for a new look. The power of the twin engines are amazing! I have pulled a NYC steel trash can fulled with rubbish and a hydraulic car jack on the tri axle jeep and quad axle lowboy covering five NYC blocks and back home. Anyone in Brooklyn, New York who has seen Big Red always ask about her. Her last run was in 2005. I'm looking for new batteries electrical systems lots of chrome, new sleeper on the tractor "lets lose the battery tool box" I want the sleeper higher and longer, Big Pipes and Grill. Alliuminum wheels on the jeep and lowboy and hydraulic gooseneck. Moreover, a flatbed reffer spread axle air system from the entire rig!!! She is my baby.

Last edited by Bigg Redd; 01-26-2012 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Pics will not download