RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 11-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Journeyman

pigeonfarmboy is on a distinguished road
Default Stahl Modellbau

Noticed there are no longer any Stahl models listed on Gardentrucking. To my knowledge that was the only US dist? Still have my heart set on a Volvo ADT eventually.

Anyone have any more info?
Old 11-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Stahl Modellbau

From what I hear, Stahl is closing the business, but there is a chance that someone may buy it and continue to produce the models. Just have to wait and see.
Old 11-15-2011, 05:35 AM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough

How about Fumotecs (Frank) new B40D dumper, looks really good and i really like my B50D, very well built.

http://www.fumotec.de/modelle/index.php
Old 11-15-2011, 11:57 PM
Super Moderator

Stepside will become famous soon enough

wow, that sux! theres a demand for the models and parts; i would hope that someone buys this end of the business and makes it go somewhere

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:23 AM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azonic View Post
How about Fumotecs (Frank) new B40D dumper, looks really good and i really like my B50D, very well built.

http://www.fumotec.de/modelle/index.php
Yeah the problems Joe has experienced with his Wedico, I think it's better to go with any alternative route. Maybe if I deal with Frank directly, I won't have the same problems I did with Vario?
Old 11-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonfarmboy View Post
Yeah the problems Joe has experienced with his Wedico, I think it's better to go with any alternative route. Maybe if I deal with Frank directly, I won't have the same problems I did with Vario?
Yes i would get the Fumotec dumper over the Wedico everyday, first from Joes experience and second i think they look a little plastic, especially the excavator.

Yes order from Frank directly shouldnt give you any problems, he is much better in communication and support vise then Vario, he actually help you.

There is a new Bell B35D from Germany as well, but its a little more pricey, i dont know much about it but im sure its a very nice model.

http://www.truckmodelle-hs.de/shop/m...?bigPfad=43_45
Old 11-16-2011, 04:29 AM
Journeyman

The Wedico 345 actually looks 10x better in person than all the photos I've seen. It's much larger than one would think too.

I'll probably start saving for a B40D here.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonfarmboy View Post
The Wedico 345 actually looks 10x better in person than all the photos I've seen. It's much larger than one would think too.

I'll probably start saving for a B40D here.
Maybe it does, i havent seen one in person so.

I think you will be happy with the B40D if you get one!
Old 11-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azonic View Post
Yes i would get the Fumotec dumper over the Wedico everyday, first from Joes experience and second i think they look a little plastic, especially the excavator.

Yes order from Frank directly shouldnt give you any problems, he is much better in communication and support vise then Vario, he actually help you.

There is a new Bell B35D from Germany as well, but its a little more pricey, i dont know much about it but im sure its a very nice model.

http://www.truckmodelle-hs.de/shop/m...?bigPfad=43_45
Wow, that's a sharp looking dump truck. I really like Vario/Fumotec's Bell dumper too, but this one seems to have actual axles and more detail built into it. I would still think Frank's models have more capacity and are more bullet proof.

For the money, I can't even believe someone would consider Wedico's construction machines. Vario/Fumotec's models are 5 times the machines, in every way and about the same cost.
Old 11-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Wow, that's a sharp looking dump truck. I really like Vario/Fumotec's Bell dumper too, but this one seems to have actual axles and more detail built into it. I would still think Frank's models have more capacity and are more bullet proof.

For the money, I can't even believe someone would consider Wedico's construction machines. Vario/Fumotec's models are 5 times the machines, in every way and about the same cost.
Yes there is alot of nice details on that one, looks pretty much like the real deal, but like you said, for the money you cant beat Fumotec.

I totally agree with you, i wouldnt even concider Wedico when there is the Vario/Fumotec models.