RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2018, 09:41 AM
Craftsman

Snochaser will become famous soon enoughSnochaser will become famous soon enough
Default Fumotec: PC490LC

Hello all,

I have been wanting to purchase and build many of the Fumotec machines for about 5 years now (Bell 40T-ADT, D65 and the PC490LC) and that opportunity has finally presented itself. I placed my order back in early spring 2018 for a PC490LC and I received it late in July. I had been in contact with the Fumotec Team several times since I discovered their quality constructed machines, they were always quick to reply answering my questions in a timely manner.

I plan to display my build experience with you all so that you can see the process from start to finish. I have some experience building these models/machines form scratch and also kit form. My 1st scratch build was a CAT 535D Log Skidder, several Tamiya Trucks that have been heavily modified and a ScaleART CAT 963B track loader. I have to admit without this forum and the great friends I have come to know over the last 10 years or so, many of the builds would have not been possible for me!! Without their help and extensive knowledge in many areas (electronics, hydros., etc.) my builds wouldn't be where they are today.

So my package arrived while I was on vacation, so I was eager to return to see what was all in the box. The box seemed to weigh about 30-40lbs and was sealed up with Fumotec tape even!!

R.I.P. FGD

Work Hard, Play Hard!
Never Forget- 343