RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > General Discussion

General Discussion A place to post off topic discussions.

Old 01-16-2015, 10:28 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Question some guys have all the luck

A local hobby shop owner I'm friendly with told me the other day he got his hands on a knight hauler with mfu with rumble kit, custom led lighting, dx6 radio I believe and a stock flatbed kit with led lighting threw out. All for the amazingly low price of...are you ready for this.....$300. He sold it the same day for $750 still a decent price. And the worst part is that my brother in law said it's still sitting in the hobby shop waiting for the guy to pick it up. But is already paid for. So I can't go there till its gone because that will only add insult to injury. How do some guys get deals like this man??? I can't for the life of me catch a break like that. More power to him but hey can I borrow some luck for like a week? LoL
Old 01-17-2015, 11:00 AM
Backyard enginier

Izzy will become famous soon enoughIzzy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: some guys have all the luck

Right place at the right time...just like amazing e-bay deals.

Buddy at work some years ago said he seen a sign for a garage sale at lunch. Stopped by and a young couple sold him a mini mill and mini lathe for 50 each. Fantastic condition. The elderly father/grandfather passed and they were clearing out the 'junk he messed with'
Old 01-21-2015, 01:38 AM
Wannabe

mazdaparts will become famous soon enoughmazdaparts will become famous soon enough
Default Re: some guys have all the luck

I recently scored a great deal on an ipad 2. A coworker of mine came around and needed some money. He wanted to sell his ipad and asked if I wanted it. I was interested and asked how much. He replied $50, just so happened I had $60 on me. I nearly sprained my wrist getting my wallet out before anyone else heard. I just gave him the $60 for it and said keep the change it was worth it. He then gave me a charging cable, stylus and $50 cover for it. I'd rather be lucky than good any day.