RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment

Construction Equipment If it digs, pushes, hauls dirt "off road" post it here.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:00 PM
Green Horn

Vanisle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Volvo EC300D

Wow, that works better. Glad you got the pump speed / volume figured out. Nice looking mill. I have been away and had to go see if my BF30 was still where it was supposed to be. You will love the bigger mill with a DRO. There should be no limit to what you can build now.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:07 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanisle View Post
Wow, that works better. Glad you got the pump speed / volume figured out. Nice looking mill. I have been away and had to go see if my BF30 was still where it was supposed to be. You will love the bigger mill with a DRO. There should be no limit to what you can build now.
HAHA... Your wife wouldn't sell it to me...

I think it will be good for my needs for sure. I would have liked to go the CNC route but I guess I can do that later and in the mean time I have a decent manual machine. The DRO is not as nice as yours Richard but it still does plenty of stuff and the whole package was a pretty good deal so I'm happy. You were right about the guys in Van... Very good to deal with and made the whole buying experience enjoyable(no pressure). I think "the wife to be" even had a good time.

Reg
Old 05-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

I had a little time to play yesterday so I decided to take the 300 and the Euclid out and fill a hole in our lawn. It was pretty fun! I wish there was someone nearby to join in though because it gets boring by myself!

....someone should have checked the air pressure in the Euc's tires...

http://youtu.be/NUbQ7bzsER0 http://youtu.be/wKFfceeIh8I http://youtu.be/MWIi1y4Af_E

Reg
Old 05-17-2012, 10:40 AM

izzzul is on a distinguished road

amazing...!!! looks so close to a real excav...your move is somewhat so perfect...so smooth and i'm yet to master this.... congrate to you for such a wonderful build, thx for sharing.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:47 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

looks like you could've used the mack too pretty cool Reg . I just cringe everytime I see someone side boom with an excavator , It puts a lot of stress on the dipper pin and boom yoke . My brother and dad did that for years on our 26,000# yutani , got to the point we couldn't keep the pin in . had to have spare bolts for evreytime the stay bolt broke .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
looks like you could've used the mack too pretty cool Reg . I just cringe everytime I see someone side boom with an excavator , It puts a lot of stress on the dipper pin and boom yoke . My brother and dad did that for years on our 26,000# yutani , got to the point we couldn't keep the pin in . had to have spare bolts for evreytime the stay bolt broke .
Could have used you and your Mack for sure Steve! That Cat loader would dig into that pile pretty nicely too I think It would be interesting to see how long it would take to move a chunk of that pile if a bunch of us were together. It would probably go away pretty quick if battery life wasn't an issue. I just wish it was closer to my shop. I spend more time moving the stuff than I do playing.

Reg