RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Kings of the Road > Highway Trucks and Trailers

Highway Trucks and Trailers On road trucks and trailers single and twin axle trucks.

Old 05-21-2017, 09:06 AM
HillBilly Home Boyeee. WAZZZUP!

gun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just Another Peterbilt......Half Breed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
This almost made me cry last night, my headlights have a tendency of loosening them selves up and it is hard to get them very tight because you can't get a tool on the bolt head. The ear that holds the RH headlight on broke off. I don't see anyway of fixing it. I love this grille but these ears and the hood ornament are so delicate not sure if I want to buy another or look else where. This is the most detailed grille I have ever seen.

I broke mine also ! I had to mill down the bar under the head light due to the fact that it hits the shapeways fenders and I got in a hurry . Man it's heart breaking
Old 08-24-2017, 03:12 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Claus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just Another Peterbilt

Well, I lost all of my photobucket photos. Here is what the truck looked like at that point.

I hope to get the body parts back from paint shop soon. I added a rear bumper from Reg and changed out my rear suspension kit to the one with the plastic leaves and red links. The red links are ugly. I used the steel optional leaves the kit includes, truck has good travel and is nice and stiff in the rear.

Last edited by Claus; 04-03-2018 at 12:56 AM.