RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's General Discussion. > Get it out of your system! HERE!

Get it out of your system! HERE! You have a gripe,bone to pick, Tamiya vs Wedico or just have to let it out! THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO DO IT!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2013, 11:55 PM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Hard Times at Home this week!!!!

My mom died without warning on Monday, Oct. 7. Her home-health nurse was visiting and had just changed her catheter. We were all talking and laughing about Disneyland, when out-of-the-blue my mom just inhaled deep and fell back onto her bed. My dad raced to her side to help her back up, but she was non-responsive. I called 911 as my dad and the home-health nurse started to move mom to the floor to perform CPR. The paramedics arrived in under 7 minutes and after 20 minutes of working on her she never responded to treatment. She was just gone.

R.I.P. Merrily Lane 1945-2013

On Tuesday, Oct. 8, the stress of the whole situation was just too much for my dad. He collapsed with low-level pneumonia and has been in the ICU in critical condition ever since. He's getting better a little at a time, but it's a slow recovery process. Prayers would be appreciated.

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."