RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2014, 04:54 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Oh and I did instal a pressure gauge on the ex. Some of the leaks were probably due to high pressure. Like 400psi!!! Yea, had to back it down a tad,,,,and that was after I initially turned it down some from day one as I read some people say they might not have pressure set right from factory. And the pump developed a leak, found it to be the motor side of pump shaft had been installed backwards. Allowing only one of the bearings to support the gear shaft. That resulted in the premature wear of the rotary shaft seal. The shaft has pins at either end, one for motor coupler other for gear lock. The holes are just a tad different spacing from ends of shaft and I assume during factory building this was just simply overlooked and a simple mistake. Keep in mind those who are actually building these are long hours, low pay, individuals that really don't have much interest in them. Kinda like the 16 year old kid working at mcdonalds, he really doesn't care about how many pickles or how they are placed on your Big Mac. He just wants his pay check to blow on some rc toys!!!!! Lol!!!