RC Truck and Construction  

Go Back   RC Truck and Construction > RC Truck's Ag and Industrial Equipment and Buildings > Construction Equipment > Construction Companies & Worksites

Old 12-15-2011, 08:34 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hauling Dirt out of my basement (present day)

I'd say it's probably a rotary valve Reg, here's some pics from Vario's site. Can't tell you anything more than that.
http://www.vario-earthmovers.com/bau...0-teil-10.html

I ran the HK last nite for an hour Greg, the 1st time in a couple of months, and it really sucks in fluent movement compared to the 850.

I tried when I 1st got it last July to make the ch mix work via radio menu & couldn't get nothing. Last nite I was gonna try to adjust some of the valves EPA's similar to how I programmed the 850, and couldn't get into the menu settings. And playtime for the HK hoe ended when the lights flickered & then the pump rpm slowed right down... I tried it today & the pump speed is still slow, like the esc might be junk?! Crap crap crap!

When I get my DX8 rx replacement from Albert, I'll try that Spektrum radio to improve the model's performanace... if it's possible?

Also, when I parked the HK last nite, I noticed alot of oil sitting atop the boom cyls, could the seals be toast already?!

Idk? this is a pretty crappy model compared to the german ones... or atleast mine is. I like this model’s range of motion & reach, but the radio & hyd system is garbage! I might have to change it all before I get it working as smoothly as the 850.

Here's a video with the HK 1st, then the Stahl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KovkRSYJSGQ

After using the 850 virtually everyday for the last month, these two smaller hoes are kinda slow & unresponsive in comparison.

Joe
Old 12-17-2011, 02:34 PM

paul1980 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I'd say it's probably a rotary valve Reg, here's some pics from Vario's site. Can't tell you anything more than that.
http://www.vario-earthmovers.com/bau...0-teil-10.html

I ran the HK last nite for an hour Greg, the 1st time in a couple of months, and it really sucks in fluent movement compared to the 850.

I tried when I 1st got it last July to make the ch mix work via radio menu & couldn't get nothing. Last nite I was gonna try to adjust some of the valves EPA's similar to how I programmed the 850, and couldn't get into the menu settings. And playtime for the HK hoe ended when the lights flickered & then the pump rpm slowed right down... I tried it today & the pump speed is still slow, like the esc might be junk?! Crap crap crap!

When I get my DX8 rx replacement from Albert, I'll try that Spektrum radio to improve the model's performanace... if it's possible?

Also, when I parked the HK last nite, I noticed alot of oil sitting atop the boom cyls, could the seals be toast already?!

Idk? this is a pretty crappy model compared to the german ones... or atleast mine is. I like this model’s range of motion & reach, but the radio & hyd system is garbage! I might have to change it all before I get it working as smoothly as the 850.

Here's a video with the HK 1st, then the Stahl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KovkRSYJSGQ

After using the 850 virtually everyday for the last month, these two smaller hoes are kinda slow & unresponsive in comparison.
Would you not recommend the HK model now you have used it a while? I was looking to order it early next year but might leave it if you say its a bit useless.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough

Joe, do you have a model switch on your radio or do you use 2 radios? I have to get one when spring returns, i want the zwo4 from servonaut but its very expensive, but it fits nice in my radio and it has nice functions, or a cheaper one i can get from CTI, i cant stand to lift my a** everytime i need to change model.